TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms và conditions of use ( the “ Terms and Conditions ” ) govern your use of the trang web www.craftshack.com, which shall include, without limitation, the trang chủ page calculator in years
, splash page, và all other pages under the same domain name name, và all nội dung thereon ( the “ Site ” ) as provided by Craftshack, Inc. ( “ Craftshack ” or “ we ” ). We may change the Terms & Conditions from phút giây Khủng phút giây & at any thời gian without notice lớn you, by posting such changes on the Site. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS APPLIED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. If you do not agree béo these Terms & Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use the Site. By using the Site following any modifications phệ the Terms & Conditions, you agree lớn be bound by any such modifications béo the Terms và Conditions .
- This Site is intended only for the use and enjoyment of persons who are 21 years of age or older and legally reside in the United States. You must be 21 years of age or older to access or otherwise use this Site. Persons under 21 years of age are prohibited from using this Site in any way. If you consider any material on this Site to be inappropriate or offensive, please do not visit this Site.
- You agree to use this Site for personal purposes and not for commercial purposes. You agree to have no more than one account and to not sell, trade or transfer that account to any other person. You agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable law or regulations of the jurisdiction in which you reside and may be subject. You agree that you will not interfere with or disrupt the Site or any of the services provided by Craftshack and that you will not access Craftshack by any other means other than through the interface provided.
- In order to access certain products or services, you may be required to provide information about yourself as part of the registration process or as part of your continued use of the Site. You agree that any registration information you give to Craftshack will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You agree that you will not reproduce, copy, sell, barter, or trade any information you access on Craftshack.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions and for the consequences of such breach, including any loss or damage Craftshack may suffer. You also agree that Craftshack has no responsibility to you or to any third party for your breach of the Terms and Conditions and for the consequences of such breach.
- You agree that we are not liable for any damages or losses caused by someone using your account without your permission. However, if we suffer any damage due to any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable. By using this Site, you represent you are qualified and authorized to use this Site under the account registered.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, and privacy of your account information. Accordingly, you agree to be solely responsible and liable for any and all activities that occur under your account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of account information, you agree to notify us immediately at [email protected].
- In connection with each transaction, you represent that you may purchase and receive the products ordered in compliance with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, the alcoholic beverage control laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside, and that such products will be used only in a lawful manner. By placing an order, you represent that you are 21 years of age or older and you authorize our Vendors to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order where you want it delivered. Sales by certain Vendors are made at the premises of the Vendor and title passes to you at the premises of the Vendor. If you have any questions regarding where a sale is being made, please contact us before purchasing the product. Craftshack and our Vendors make no representation as to the right of any person to import any product in to any state. Some state regulations require a business address for shipment and in those states, you represent that the address you have provided is a business address.
- Craftshack displays suggested retail prices for goods and services advertised based on pricing information available to us and provided to us by our Vendors. We make no representation or promise as to the reliability or accuracy of such information.
- Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items on our Site may be mispriced. If an item’s correct price is higher than the stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- Any packages that are refused or unable to be delivered by our common carriers will be returned to the Vendor at your expense. We will refund to you any product costs minus shipping costs
- All invitations to make an offer for a product featuring free shipping are invitations to make an offer for a product that includes the cost of shipping in the price of such product.
- The products and services sold on this Site are sold by the Vendors and subject to their privacy and shipping policies. Due to state regulations, our Vendors are unable to accept the return of any product or payment for service purchased by a customer in error.
- Craftshack has affiliated legal entities that may provide services to you on behalf of Craftshack. You acknowledge and agree that such affiliates are entitled to provide services to you.
- Craftshack is constantly innovating in terms of the services it provides. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of these Terms and Conditions may change at any time without prior notice to you and acknowledge and agree to accept the new terms so long as they are updated here.
- You acknowledge and agree that all information (the “Information”) that you have access to may be protected by the intellectual property rights of Craftshack, our Vendors or third parties. You should not and may not modify, lease, rent, claim or distribute such Information without the express written consent of the owner of such Information.
- As between you and Craftshack, we are the owner and/or authorized user of any trademark, and/or service mark appearing on the Site, and are the copyright owner or licensee of the content and/or information on the Site, unless otherwise indicated. Except as otherwise provided herein, use of the Site does not grant to you a license to any content, features or materials you may access on the Site. Any commercial use of the Site is strictly prohibited, except as allowed herein or otherwise approved by us in writing. If you make other use of the Site, except as otherwise provided herein, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use.
- We do not grant any license or other authorization to any member of our trademarks, service marks, other copyrightable material or any other intellectual property, by including them on the Site except as provided herein. We give you a personal, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the Site as provided to you by Craftshack. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the Site as provided in the manner permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
- Unless specifically requested, Craftshack does not solicit nor does it wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Site, any of its services, by e-mail, or in any other way. Any information or material submitted or sent to Craftshack will be deemed not to be confidential or secret. By submitting or sending information or other material to Craftshack you represent and warrant that the information is original from you and that no other party has any rights to the material. By submitting or sending information or other material to Craftshack you grant Craftshack the royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also warrant that any “moral rights” in posted materials have been waived.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CRAFTSHACK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE FUNCTIONS, FEATURES OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. CRAFTSHACK MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET USERS’ REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM CRAFTSHACK OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- IN NO EVENT SHALL CRAFTSHACK OR ANY OF ITS VENDORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS RELATED THERETO, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS OR LOST SALES, THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE OR UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY WHATSOEVER EVEN IF CRAFTSHACK OR SUCH INDIVIDUAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS INCLUDES ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF:
- ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF CONTENT, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY ADVERTISER WHOSE CONTENT APPEARS ON THE SITE;
- YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE;
- YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION; AND
- ANY CHANGE MADE BY CRAFTSHACK TO OUR SITE OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF SERVICES.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN USERS.
Credits, Gift Certificates and Invitations
- We may, from time to time, offer a credit for new-member referrals (“New Member Credits”). New Member Credits, if any, will be issued by Craftshack and not our Vendors. New Member Credits may only be earned after new members that have been invited by a current member make at least one completed and shipped purchase in the amount of $35 or more within the first 30 days upon receipt of their invitation. New Member Credits carry no cash value and can only be used for purchases on the Site. New Member Credits expire one month from the date of issue and are non-transferrable. New Member Credits granted by any other means other than as a result of the initial, completed and shipped purchase by a new member introduced to Craftshack for the first time by a referring member are in violation of these Terms and Conditions. You may not use spam to obtain referral credits, and you agree not to send invitations to join the Site to people who are under the age of 21, who do not know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact.
- In addition to New Member Credits, we may issue or offer credits for returns and gift certificates. If we choose to offer these, the credits and gift certificates will be issued by Craftshack and not our Vendors and will carry no cash value and will expire (if they expire) on the date specified. Credits and certificates are non-transferrable and may only be used to purchase products and services on the Site. Expired New Member Credits, credits and gift certificates may not be re-activated.
- Any referral credit or gift certificate granted in violation of these Terms and Conditions is null and void and subject to immediate cancellation or termination of all referral credits or gift certificates. We reserve the right to modify or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and the methods by which special promotions or benefits are offered or earned.
- You may not participate in any referral, credit or certificate program if any applicable laws or regulations prohibit doing so.
- The Site may be supported by advertising revenue. These advertisements may be targeted to members based on their membership history.
- The manner, mode, and extent of advertising by Craftshack is subject to change without notice.
- In consideration for granting you access to and use of the Site, you agree that Craftshack may place such advertising on the Site. You agree that any user-content collected can be re-used as marketing materials.
Craftshack Specialty Pre-sale Items
Craftshack Specialty Pre-sale Items are an order at your own risk pre-sale – orders with this thành tích will not be shipped until the hàng hóa is available from a retail location that is ready phệ ship your order ; this cống phẩm is not guaranteed bự dispatch. We will do our absolute best béo fulfill every order that comes in ; however, we cannot guarantee that Craftshack Specialty Pre-sale Items will be fulfilled. As always, our customer success đội will send regular updates – orders will be dispatched on a first come first served basis. If this sản phẩm cannot be fulfilled, you will be issued a Craftshack Gift Card for the entire value of your order. Your Gift Card cannot be swapped for Cash or Refunded & can only be redeemed on Craftshack. com .
All sales are final. Any credits will be issued in a khung of eGift Cards Khủng CraftShack. com. No cash value or refunds Khủng credit cards or original khung of payment. A $ 25 reduction in your total refund amount applies for orders that are already fulfilled but haven’t shipped. You will be charged double the shipping charge if the orders have been shipped & phối phệ return bự cover the shipping cost for both charges .
You acknowledge và agree that we have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by sites lớn which you may liên kết from the Site ( “ Linked Sites ” ). Links mập Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement by or association with Craftshack of such sites or the nội dung, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. Craftshack does not author, edit, or màn hình these Linked Sites. You acknowledge & agree that Craftshack is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged lớn be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such nội dung, goods or services available on such Linked Sites .
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the whole legal agreement between you and Craftshack and govern your use of the Site and completely replace all prior agreements between you and Craftshack in connection with the Site.
- You acknowledge and agree that Craftshack may update these Terms and Conditions or notify you of changes to the Site by email, regular mail, or updates to the Site. Your continued use of this Site indicates your acknowledgement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- You acknowledge and agree that each subsidiary and affiliate of Craftshack shall be third party beneficiaries to the Terms and Conditions and that such other companies shall be entitled to directly enforce and rely upon any provision of these Terms and Conditions which confers a benefit upon them. No other party shall be a third party beneficiary of the Terms.
- The Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and Craftshack shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Craftshack agree that any cause of action, dispute or claim that may arise between you and Craftshack shall be commenced and be heard in binding arbitration only. This includes, but is not limited to:
- claims arising out of or related to any aspect of the relationship between you and Craftshack, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory;
- claims that arose before this or any prior agreement (including, but not limited to, claims related to advertising); and
- claims that may arise after the termination of these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that you và Craftshack are each waiving the right lớn trial by jury or Khủng participate in a class action. You và Craftshack agree that each may bring claims against the other only in your or its individual capacity, và not as a plaintiff or class thành viên in any purported class or representative proceeding. Further, you và Craftshack agree that an arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims và may not otherwise preside end any khung of a representative or class proceeding. Thes e Terms and Conditions evidence a transaction in interstate commerce, và thus, the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation và enforcement of this provision. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of these Terms & Conditions .